Events are held approximately every other month with trainings, workshops, and peer support events that range from 1-4 hours, both in-person and virtual. See our flyer here, to join our next opportunity!
Join us for a 3-part virtual training on building CHW facilitation and public speaking skills. Sessions are 2 hours in length, and spaced every two weeks between July 25th – August 22nd. Register here!
- Part 1: Introduction to facilitating & presenting, and setting agendas
- Tues, July 25th 10am – noon
- Part 2:Examining body language, and building inclusive & accessible spaces
- Tues Aug 8th, 10am – noon
- Part 3:Time management, and managing ambiguity or conflict while facilitating
- Tues Aug 22nd, 10am – noon
Staying up-to-date on COVID-19
Next Public Health COVID Call: September 20th, 3:30 – 5pm